We are seeking several reliable part-time servers to join our team. Applicants should be experienced servers who are friendly, knowledgeable and passionate about craft beer and wine. Please submit a resume below.
- Consistently create a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting, assisting and efficiently responding to customer needs.
- Maintain a clean environment throughout the facility by cleaning tables, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms etc.
- Process orders using POS system and accurately managing cash and credit card transactions.
- Stock shelves with inventory as needed. (Merchandise, wine, glassware, etc.)
- Must be flexible in schedule requirements as hours may fluctuate due to promotional and community events.
- Strong organizational & multitasking abilities.
- Exceptional customer service skills and energetic upbeat attitude.
- General stocking and cleaning. Clean glasses, platters, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Maintains current state/local required alcohol service certification.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs, stand, and walk for long periods of time.
- Knowledge of craft beer and wine; ability to make recommendations based on customer preferences.
- Must be 21 or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Maintain a valid driver license or state ID, with reliable transportation
If you are interested in working with us, please fill out the form below.